The Show Must Go On!
HOSTING A VIRTUAL EVENT IS EASIER THAN EVER!
- Determine the best platform for the event: Cisco WebEx, Zoom, or the choice of your technical crew
- Choose the genre of performance: Music, Comedy, Speaker, Dance, Chef or a Unique Act such as a Magician
- Select your preferred act: A customized proposal is created with recommended artists and pricing
- Customize the show: Performance only, Q&A, Meet & Greet, Executive Interview, Audience Interaction
- Designate the format: Live or pre-recorded from celebrity home or professional studio
- Test in advance: Extremely important for live performances and executive interactions with celebrities
Imagine if you will a Q&A with Will Ferrell or Matthew McConaughey providing the introduction to your next corporate meeting.
John Rzeznik lead singer of the Goo Goo Dolls gave an amazing performance for 5,000 international attendees for Smartt’s first Virtual Concert!
This helped me remind what is ‘normal’ –not the new normal– what great entertainment and soulful performance that reminded me how artists bring us all together regardless of where we are!Talend Guest
This was a huge hit for our event, can’t say thanks enough!Sr. Event Manager, Talend
As the entertainment landscape continues to evolve, Smartt Entertainment remains in the forefront of the virtual entertainment market. This new platform provides companies with an innovative way to reach their audience, rewarding customers and employees by interjecting EXCITEMENT into their meeting with celebrities, headline shows, and interactive events.
EVERYONE HAS A FRONT ROW SEAT!
One exciting benefit of virtual entertainment is the unprecedented access corporations now have to movie stars and celebrity acts.
Concerts, Acoustic Sets, Comedy Shows, Q&A’s, Celebrity Hosts, Cooking Demos, Speakers, and Dancing with the Stars Showcases are now de rigueur at virtual events. The best news is… “virtually” everyone is saying YES to corporate. Movie stars and high-end celebrities that were once unattainable ….are now excited about corporate events!
BENEFITS OF VIRTUAL SHOWS
- Virtual shows are an inexpensive avenue to present prominent celebrities and superstar acts to audiences worldwide.
- ALL artists are appearing and performing at significant discounts with a 50% to 80% reduction in fees
- No travel expenses, and minimal technical production
- Artists are “always available” with the pre-taped shows and appearances